Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Me...Seme? O__o

I think I'm slowly turning my boyfriend gay O_O. I've been with him for a three months now and I've noticed a few things.

1. He likes yaoi.
- Every guy I've ever been with has HATED my yaoi obsessions.
- He reads every yaoi fanfiction I write and he enjoys them.
2. He has a favourite yaoi pairing.
- It's SasoIta btw. XD
3. He RP's yaoi with me.
- It's usually SasoIta.
4. Whenever I do a new crossplay, he suggests doing yaoi photoshoots with him.
- We haven't as of yet but he suggested this for SasoIta, Zero X kaname, and I think another one but I don't remember what one.
- When I suggest cosplaying a female, he tells me I should just crossplay XD. (we think he likes having a hawt boyfriend during cons XD )
5. He likes being uke.
- That makes me Seme. No...just no. We both took the Seme Uke Quiz and he was Romantic Seme and I was Innocent Uke, I intend to keep it like that thank you very much XD.
- I'm a natural Uke and I can't be a Seme XD.


It's not that bad though (other than the fact that he likes being Uke O-o). I like talking about yaoi with him; he actually has good ideas for fanfiction and stuff like that ^^.


Cosplay Update:
I dont think we're doing the Vampire Knight cosplays but I still have to do everything else on the list XD, I've even added to it T_T. I've decided to cosplay Matt from Death Note XD.

No comments:

Post a Comment