Saturday, July 4, 2009

Starting Post / Random Cosplay Stuff XD

Sooooo...I figured that since I really have nothing else better to do with my summer, I thought I'd start a blog XD. And I really need something to occupy my time because I can't start any of my cosplays until I get my new sewing machine and some good fabric D': I seriously need to sew, I think I'll go crazy if I don't O_o. I have so much to do too D8 :

1. redo my Itachi Uchiha cosplay; Naruto
2. Make the uniform underneath the cloak for the other Akatsuki cosplayers in my group.(Naruto)
3. Kaname Kuran cosplay; Vampire Knight
4. Zero cosplay; Vampire Knight... for my bf, Joe
5. Ritsuka cosplay; loveless
6. Kisame Hoshigaki cosplay; Naruto...for my BFF, Derek
7. Sasori cosplay; Naruto...for Joe
8. Ryuk cosplay; Death Note...for Derek
9. Kisame's sword; Naruto...also for Derek XD
10.Finish/fix the collar and re-stitch the sleeves on my L cosplay; Death Note
11. Help my other BFF, Alex, fix his Deidara cosplay; Naruto
And I think that's it for now XD. I just realized that I'm the sewing bitch in my cosplay group XD, I'm always getting stuck with making props and cosplays . Oh well XD

No comments:

Post a Comment