Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Attempting To Rid Myself Of The Mindless Drama. . .I Think It Might Be Working XD.

I'm breaking up with Joe. I really can't stand him right now. He promised that he would be my best friend and boyfriend but now he just treats me like I'm just his girlfriend. Nothing more, nothing less.

On the bright side, that means I can accept myself now. For a long time, I've been really confused about my sexuality and two days ago, I started going out with Amber. We've actually liked eachother for awhile now and we were both dropping major hints for the past two weeks and we didn't even notice eachother doing it XD! She makes me really happy though, and for the past few days, I've been so much happier because of her :3. I know she won't EVER change either because she's just the kind of person that doesn't get caught up in all of that stuff, she's an amazing person :3. (Love you,Amber!! X3)

Oh and I totally forgot to mention in my other two ranting posts XD. I got my sewing machine X3. I haven't used it yet thought XD (and it's been sitting beside my bed for like what. . .a few weeks now? XD). LOL I'm a total dork XD.

cosplay update
MY COSPLAYS FOR 2010. (and the rest of 2009)
1. Redo Itachi {Naruto}
2. Start Matt {Death Note}
3. Start Kakuzu {Naruto}
4. (Maybe) Haku {Naruto}

DEREK'S COSPLAYS FOR 2010.
1. Kisame {Naruto}
2. Ryuk {Death Note}
3. (Maybe) Zabuza {Naruto}

No comments:

Post a Comment